1. 100% 台灣製造，產品附合ST及EN71安全標準，獲得CE認證
- 送貨範圍僅限於香港特別行政區內的香港島、九龍、新界、部分指定離島地區（送貨至離島大嶼山、愉景灣及馬灣) 須另收取附加費HK$150。）；送貨時間為星期一至星期六上午9時至下午6時。
- 部分偏遠地區或未有公共交通工具直達之地方，顧客須繳付額外費用。 所有鄉村地方或圍村須於村口交收。如有需要，停車場費由客人負責。
- 送貨時間由Little Pony HK安排，顧客不能指定日期及時間，如需指定送貨日期及時間，需另付$100附加費。
- 如Little Pony HK與顧客已約定的送貨日期及時間送貨，但顧客未能收取貨品在送貨當日，因送貨地址無人應門，是次送貨費將不會獲退回。如須再次安排送貨，我們會再次收取送貨費用。
- 以上所有額外附加收費將由Little Pony HK之送貨部直接收取及提供發票。
- 顧客/獲授權收貨的人士在簽收貨品前須小心檢查及點算貨品數量，一經簽收後，Little Pony HK毋須再對該貨品負任何責任。
- 如有任何爭議，Little Pony HK保留解釋及修訂所列服務之條款及細則之權利。
- Delivery service is limited to area within Hong Kong Island, Kowloon, the New Territories and designated section of outlying islands (Delivery to Lantau Island, Discovery Bay and Ma Wan) would be charged HK $150 additional fee). Delivery schedule is from Monday to Saturday from 9:00 to 6:00 pm.
- Customers have to pay an additional fee if the delivery address is at remote areas or places with no public transportation can access. All rural village shall pick up at the entrance of the village. Customers are responsible for the parking fee if applicable.
- Delivery address must allow trucks parked. If the delivery address does not have free parking or it is restricted area of the vehicles. We will deliver the products to the nearest available parking place.
- Delivery Service does not apply to the following area: Lantau Islands (The South of Shek Mun Kap Road roundabout), Lamma Island, Cheung Chau and Peng Chau), restricted area or area which 5.5 tones trucks cannot enter, exhibition area, hotel, unit under construction, houseboat, construction site, container terminal, the products has to hanging into the house at the terrace or delivery address is not allowed for delivery.
- If the delivery address does not have lift and the staff need to access the delivery address by stairs, customers need to pay the additional fee HK $ 50 for each level. If the delivery trucks (5.5 tones or above) cannot be access the building entrance or the products cannot enter the lift and the staff need to deliver the products by other method, customers are required to pay the additional fee.
- Delivery time would be arranged by Little Pony HK. Customer can not designate the specified date and time. If it is the case, customers are required to pay for HK $100 additional fee.
- No delivery service would be arranged on Sunday, Public Holiday. Delivery service would be suspended when the typhoon/ tropical cyclone warning signal No.8 or above/ the Black rainstorm warning is hoisted. If the staff met bad weather, flooding or roads blocked, delivery service may be delayed or suspended. We will contact customer by email or phone within 24 hours. We will arrange the delivery within seven working days.
- If customers are not able to receive the products on the agreed date between Little Pony HK and customers or no one received the products at the delivery address, the delivery fee will be not refunded. The additional fee would be charged if the second delivery service required.
- If there are any changes for the delivery service, customers need to send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org four working days before the delivery schedule. We will reply in two working days by email or phone. Otherwise, we will charge HK $ 200 additional fee for the ad-hoc arrangement.
- All additional charges above are charged by Little Pony HK directly and invoice would be issued by Little Pony HK staff.
Other terms and conditions:
- Customers are required to confirm the size and color of the order. No replacement service would be arranged once the delivery service completed.
- No refund for the sold products
- Before customers or authorized person sign the receipt of the products, please check the amount and the products carefully. Once the receipt is signed, Little Pony HK will no longer bear the responsibility for the products.
- In case of any dispute, Little Pony HK reserve the right to interpret the terms of service and the T&C.